Friday 25 December 2015

Outfit Of The Day


Day 25
Christmas Outfit Of The Day
Just a little #OOTD for all of you

Confession: I took this picture a while ago and planned to wear this on Christmas so that it wouldn't be a complete lie.  Is this what I'm currently wearing?  Well, if you are reading this at 7am then probably not....  but I am planning to wear this today!

You may remember the sweater from My Christmas Wish List... I caved and bought it for myself (and people are complimenting it and I'm loving it - it was cozy!).  Otherwise, I'm wearing a white shirt that I've had forever (in this photo I'm wearing it at least... that may be the one thing I change about this outfit and wear a t-shirt instead... just in case I get too warm... the t-shirt will look better I think.), and jeans.  Since this sweater has such a big collar I always wear my hair up with it... we'll see if that's what I decide to do on Christmas.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas Day!

In case you missed... here is my post on What Christmas Means to Me

No comments: