Friday 4 December 2015

Christmas Songs



Day 4
Christmas mixtape


Welcome to day 4 of Blogmas

Today let's talk about Christmas music

Can we also talk about how I don't really enjoy it?

I know, I know... I'm completely crazy to not love those Christmas tunes and not wanting to start listening to them after Halloween (I've known people that start playing it WAY too early).

So, I decided to make you all a little mix tape of my favourite Christmas tunes (trust me, this was a hard task... mostly because I decided I already had to have the music in my iTunes library in order to add it onto my mix tape... or cd or playlist.

But without further ado... my Christmas mixtape for you:

1.  Carol of the Bells by Family Force 5
2.  Cold December Night by Michael Buble
3.  Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Michael Buble
4.  Noel by The Fray
5.  Jingle Bells by Michael Buble
6.  It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas by Michael Buble
7.  Christmas Time is Here by Family Force 5
8.  Oh Come All Ye Faithful by The Fray
9.  Holly Jolly Christmas by Michael Buble
10.  Do You Hear What I Hear?  by Family Force 5
11.  Oh Come Oh Emmanuel by The Fray
12.  Silent Night by The Fray
13.  T'was The Night Before Christmas by Family Force 5
14.  Winter Wonderland by Michael Buble


I've heard rumblings that Train and Ed Sheeran are working on Christmas albums.  Maybe I'll add to my collection.


No comments: