Saturday 5 December 2015

Eggnog Cookies

Day 6
Eggnog Cookies



52 Weeks of Cookies:  Week 23


It's Blogmas it's a cookie post it's everything I'm currently doing (on here) all rolled into one neat little blog post (and these cookies won't disappoint... unless you don't like eggnog in which case they might be a huge disappointment).

Anyways, you can find the recipe for these cookies here.

The only thing I wished I would have altered but didn't was the amount of icing.  I'm not sure if you are just supposed to load on the icing on these cookies but I would probably quarter the recipe.  It makes A LOT.  Otherwise, these cookies are a delicious (and festive) little treat that anyone who enjoys eggnog is sure to enjoy!

Now that I've talked these cookies all up my rating should be obvious... 10/10 I will definitely make these cookies again (next year)!

Last week I made some Thin Mint Cookies

No comments: