Saturday 19 September 2015

Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies

Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies

52 Weeks of Cookies:  Week 12


Folks, this is a good one.

You'll find the recipe for this delictable number Well Traveled Wife



I made the dough for these cookies in the morning and then stuck it in the fridge until later in the afternoon.  The recipe didn't say to do this and I'm not sure if I had ever done this before.  It isn't necessary though.  In fact, I would advise against it.  Putting the dough in the fridge made the dough super stiff and nearly impossible to scoop out.

Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are one of John's favourite cookies (and mine too)

I have a feeling I won't get away with only making these once this year.

obviously if they are so wonderful they deserve a wonderful rating
10/10
... it's not every day you see that!

Check out last weeks S'mores cookies!

No comments: