Saturday 22 August 2015

Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies

52 Weeks of Cookies: Week 8

These were actually the simplest, easiest, and likely healthiest cookies I've ever baked.

This recipe is so easy I have it memorized already!
2 bananas
1 cup oats
1/4 cup chocolate chips
bake in oven at 350 for 12 minutes

But you can also find the recipe on Six Sisters' Stuff




I made mine relatively small.
But what else is new?

You could easily make these in so many different ways.
Add nuts
Add craisons
Add orange zest and cinnamon?
Different kinds of chocolate chips
Add peanut butter

I feel like the options are practically endless.

My verdict?
10/10
I would definitely make these again!

Seriously folks, I had the batter mixed and on the pan long before my oven was preheated!
AND... these were all ingredients that I regularly have on hand... no special trips to the grocery store this week!


Good news everyone!  This week I saved a bunch of new cookie recipes that I'm excited to try!

Last week I made Tagalong Cookies

No comments: