Saturday 2 April 2016

Nutella Cookies

52 Weeks of Cookies:  Week 40


This isn't my first attempt at using Nutella in cookies.  You can find my first attempt at some Nutella White Chocolate Chip Cookies here.  But today we are on to bigger and better things (except I don't actually think these cookies were bigger... please notice how I'm not mentioning anything about whether they are better... foreshadowing?).  You can find the recipe that I used on Kirbies Cravings what really drew me into these was 2 things.

1) it said they only used 4 ingredients... and they were super easy to make because of this!
2) it was one of the first recipes that came up when I put "Nutella Cookie Recipe" into Google.

These ones won't disappoint folks.  I followed the recipe exactly... except it says it will make about 13 cookies and I halved the recipe and got 12... but I tend to make my cookies on the smaller side anyways (now you can eat 3 cookies and only feel the guilt of one!... or you know... not feel guilty about eating cookies... whichever).


I give these cookies a 10/10.  They were nice and chewy and tasty just like the title of the original recipe post said they would be.  Word of warning though... I tend not to read things once I've got the cookies in the oven and tried to remove them from the pan straight away... which ended up ruining one cookie into a pile of cookie pieces because it was so soft... it does say to let them cool on the pan... so just let them cool on the pan.  For those of you wondering... when I left them for like an hour and came back to them to put them away they came off perfectly.

Last week (which was really just a couple of days ago because I was so delayed with my post) I made some Oatmeal Chocolate Cranberry Cookies that were pretty good!

No comments: