Friday 18 August 2017

What's New

I recently got together with a friend that I hadn't seen in a while... and by a while I mean it had been a few years (I guess that's just what happens when you live in different provinces though).  Anyways, the question that kept coming up was "what's new?" because of the course of 4 or so years surely there should be a bit that is new.  I haven't even abandoned this blog for more than a year though and still there is a lot that is new.

1.  I've been settling into married life.  I hadn't lived with anyone for a number of years prior to living with my husband so that was a bit of adjustment.  But we are doing great!

2.  We've had our wedding pictures back for a while now and I don't know that I've shared a single one.  Expect a post with a few of our favourites for you to gush over soon!

3.  I went to a wedding (I mean... I want to say I've been to more than just one but I think it's just the one).  I made a super fabulous wedding shower gift for the bride... but that's a post for another time.



4.  We've expanded our garden!


5.  We've gone to the lake a whole bunch.  My biggest accomplishment there was catching a fish immediately after plunking my hook in the water.

6.  Oh, and perhaps the biggest change is that we bought a house!  Our possession date is in precisely one week so expect some pictures and what not after that!


Summer is winding down and I got bored so expect at least a few more posts before I get too busy with house renos and substitute teaching.

No comments: