Tuesday 10 October 2017

Extra Pieces

When John and I moved out of the condo I made us move a giant box with extra pieces to our nightstand that I never took out of the box because I didn't like the floor model with this part attached.

We'll a few weeks ago we finally cracked open that old box and looked at what this extra part was actually all about... and I think it's kinda cool.

light up night stand

The piece actually goes on the back of the nightstand and just makes it as tall as the headboard.... I feel it just makes the headboard look way too big.  

But it lights up so therefore it's pretty cool and something that we should take full advantage of... just in a different place.

So how could we DIY this into something else?

I was thinking a tall shelf of some kind for the basement one day... the problem is I would think this part would be the top of the shelf and it's kind of heavy.

And that my friends is pretty much as far as my thought process went.

Any ideas?  
What else could we use this for?
(FYI... there are 2 of them!)



No comments: