Saturday 11 June 2016

Pecan Pie Cookies

52 Weeks of Cookies:  Week 50


You guys!  These ones taste really good!  And despite what you may think with them having the word pie in the title they are pretty easy to make!  

You can find the recipe for these cookies on Celebration Generation and I didn't change a single thing up from the recipe except that I didn't include the option spices.

What do I like about them?  The cookie part is delicious and it tastes like how I remember a pecan pie to taste (although it has been at least a couple of years I feel since I've had an actual pecan pie).

pecan pie cookies

Anyways, make them.  You won't be disappointed.  10/10
Last week I made some cookies that would have been a better choice to make this week given how hot it has gotten... Chocolate Snickers Cookies that don't require any baking!

No comments: