Saturday 21 May 2016

Ultimate Oreo Cookies

52 Weeks of Cookies:  Week 47


It's Oreo's within homemade Oreo Cookies or no big deal just an Ultimate Oreo Cookie.  I found this recipe on My Baking Addiction.

This wasn't my first attempt at making these lovely sandwich style of cookies... I've made Jam Jams, Carrot Cheesecake Cookies, and Mint Sandwich Cookies (but I think these Ultimate Oreo Cookies are the best one yet)

First off what I changed.  

... Nothing

Now that we got that out of the way here are a few things that I noticed.  Mine didn't turn out as nice looking as the picture *wah*wah*wah* no surprise there but my cookies aren't entering no beauty contests so all that really matters is what they taste like..;. because I'm going to eat them instead of putting them on display.

Ultimate Oreo Cookies


So they tasted fantastic.  Like REALLY good.  Like I would easily make these again kind of good.
10/10 kind of good.

Last week I made some Twix Cookies... and if you are a fan of shortbread but have never made it yourself you should definitely check out the recipe (for the shortbread recipe at the very least).



No comments: