Saturday 17 October 2015

Carrot Cookies


52 Weeks of Cookies:  Week 16

I've had the website for these cookies preloaded on my phone (and no, not simply bookmarking it) for at least a couple months now.  So I figured it was high time I made them.

You can find this recipe on All Recipes

Plus, everyone is digging up their gardens around these parts and perhaps that means that in addition to an abundance of tomatoes some of us also have quite a few carrots... here is one way to use them!
The dough


the cookies
I served these to my friends and I think most of them (maybe all of them) loved them.  I'm not so sure though.  They taste more like orange than carrot and maybe that is what has thrown me off.  However, they are definitely better than the Strawberry Cookies I made in the summer (which tasted more like a muffin).  So I'm going to give these an 8/10

For those of you wanting to make a fall type cookie, last week I made some pretty good Pumpkin Cookies.

No comments: