Sunday 31 May 2015

Welcome!

Or you know... welcome to my blog!

Confession: This lovely little blog of mine has been going on for years.  When I made the decision to delete my Facebook I also unpublished all those old posts.  A fresh start on the interwebs... sort of?

I originally started writing a blog so that my friends from university (some of which would move to a different province) could still know my goings on and sort of, kind of, keep in touch and up to date on my very fabulous life.  Then I became very terrible at updating it because I got a full time teaching job and well... that just kind of took over.

But I'm back!
(hopefully)
Let's say I'm back once a week until July... which is when I may become bored and have much more time to write about everything under the sun.

So welcome here!
Feel free to make yourself comfortable and stay a while
Or you know... don't... whichever.


1 comment:

KB said...

I missed you! Glad you are back. ;)